.

.
Meet us

.

.
Yellow Quakies

.

.
Love Letters

One Month of Lucky

 We have officially had lucky for one Month! I am sure, that so many people out there are so annoyed with my dog obsession. Do i care? no, I don't. I am so glad that we got the dog that we got. He has been so good for Addison & I and we couldn't be happier. Everyday we are amazed with how smart and sweet he is. I currently love carrying him everywhere because I know one day he will be too big for me to do so. So lucky is our spoiled pup who we love so much. 
Some facts about lucky: 
1. He is potty trained! * he rings a bell every time he needs to go out (proud dog mom moment haha)
2. He love Tennis balls! He loves to lay down and just chew on the fuzz. He can destroy a tennis ball in a matter of minutes.
3. He loves his cooling blanket and sleeps on it every night (I have a feeling its going to his best friend this summer)
4. He officially has mastered commands -- Sit, shake, laydown, roll over, speak & Dance (all in just one month!)
5. He loves empty water bottles. doesn't matter who you are he will drop everything & come running when he hears that water bottle sound.
( now that i've pretty much done what mom's do with their actual babies you can all look forward to the ones coming in previous months ahead! ;) )




No comments